Prayer is not a suggestion, it is God’s ordained way to meet the needs of his people. Christians are to continue in this way no matter contrary suggestions from the devil and other sources.
“Is any among you afflicted? Let him pray. Is any merry? Let him sing psalms.
Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him. Anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him” James 5:13-15 (KJV)
Pressures of life can drive people to doubt the presence and the power of God; that is not new, it has been from the beginning. Believers believe God and live in confidence and trust in God’s power and love.
The scripture says in Heb. 11:6 “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him” Heb. 11:6 (KJV)
- Whatever challenge you are going through now, commit it to God in prayer and trust him to help you. That is what God wants you to do.
- Praise God as you wait for his intervention in that matter.
- Be sensitive to his leading, in case he wants you to take any action.
- Be willing to obey him.
- Some answers to prayer may not need your contribution. Just allow God to do it.
- Be aware that the devil and his agents may come with fear and doubt. Don’t yield to them.
- You can pray about anything and you can pray anywhere and at anytime.
God delights in helping you. Psalm 35:27.
God bless you.